“As Michelangelo said, ‘The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.’”
Eliza has leveraged a degree in Communications and tremendous people skills into a stellar fifteen-year marketing career marked by major achievements on the creative, production, database and account sides of the business.
- Thinks Arthur is the greatest movie ever made
- Hates to run; competes in half-marathons
- Adores the rain; lives in Arizona
- Played on the University of Arizona softball team
- Enduring goal: never drive in the snow
- Wines on occasion (“Que Syrah, Syrah”)
If you want a tectonic uptick in revenue, you’ll want her calling the shots. She’s developed keen acquisition and retention strategies for some of the biggest names in health care, retail and the financial industry. She’s chalked up numerous wins in traditional direct marketing and DRTV. Plus, she’s quite adept at multi-cultural, online and social media marketing, too.
Over coffee, she’ll say she loves creating order out of chaos (a key DM skill), believes success hinges on building mutual trust, and that the beaches of Maui are a pretty terrific destination, even for a ginger like her.